September 9th Travel Advisory Group Meeting
The Birmingham Airport Authority is hosting a business travel advisory group meeting, with Air Service Consultant, Joseph Pickering of Mead & Hunt, to provide a forum for travelers from the business community for candid conversation concerning travel readiness, as well as a discussion of the state of the aviation industry as we navigate the air service impact of COVID-19. Lunch and a special behind -the-scenes tour will be provided.
Joseph Pickering of Mead & Hunt will share updates on the aviation industry and Birmingham’s current air service demands and passenger traffic. The meeting will provide a unique opportunity to understand what Birmingham companies are thinking about post-pandemic business travel recovery. Please join us for this very important discussion.
Who Should Attend:
- Frequent Business Travelers
- Corporate Travel Managers
- Key Leaders of the Large Travel Agencies and Tour Operators
- Key Business Community CEOs and Leaders
- Local City/County Government Officials
- Local Media
- Date: Thursday, September 9, 2021
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location: BHM – Please register for details
- Advance registration required
- Contact TJ Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
- Face coverings and social distancing will be required
Please use Hourly parking in BHM’s parking deck (level 3). Park closest to yellow section C and enter the terminal through door 4U on the upper level of the terminal. Vouchers will be provided to exit the parking deck.
About Joseph Pickering
Joseph Pickering leads the Air Service Consulting practice at Mead & Hunt and specializes in air service initiatives related to retention and expansion of strategic domestic and international routes. Joseph’s areas of expertise include:
- Air service retention and expansion
- Stakeholder involvement
- Market and route analyses
- Strategic plans
- Airline pricing and revenue management
Joseph has been with Mead & Hunt for over 15 years. Prior to joining Mead & Hunt, he worked in the route planning departments at Delta Air Lines and America West Airlines (now American Airlines).