BHM Job Fair – May 25
Employment Opportunities – BHM is Hiring!
- Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Location: Upper Level Airport, Event Room (Near Door 4U – Pre Security)
- No advance registration required; Bring a photo ID and resume copies
- Wear business attire as many employers will interview and hire on the spot
- Parking validated (park in the Hourly Parking “Yellow Section C “of the Parking Deck – Level 3)
Participating companies in the job fair include:
Airline and Aviation Related Services
Line Service Technicians: $12-$14/hr
Customer Service Representative: $12-$14/hr
Southern Sky Aviation
Sales Representative: Based on experience
Airline Maintenance: $20-$28/hr
United Ground Express
Cross-Utilized Agents: $10.05/hr
Food and Beverage
Email Regional Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Associates: $12/hr
Warehouse Associate: $13/hr
Magazine & Book Supervisor: $13-$15/hr
Car Rental Agencies
Avis Budget Group
Rental Sales Agent: $9.50/hr + incentives
Service Agent: $10/hr
Return Agent: $10/hr
Fleet Clerk: $13hr
Budget Rent A Car
Drivers: $9/hr + sign on bonus
Customer Service Representative: Based on experience
Manager Trainees: Based on experience
Tire/Lube Mechanics: Based on experience
Service Agents: Based on experience
Customer Service Representative (FSR): $12/hr
Customer Service Representative (FSR-PT): $13/hr
Vehicle Service Agent (VSA): $11/hr
Vehicle Service Agent (VSA – PT): $12/hr
Transportation Security Administration
Customer Service and Other Jobs
Huntleigh USA Corporation
Wheelchair Passenger Assistant: $6.25/hr
Wheelchair Passenger Assistant: $7.25/hr
Sales Ambassadors: $13/hr
Birmingham Airport Authority
Operations Specialist II: $31,512 – $47,267
Equipment Operator: $31,512 – $47,267
Maintenance Repair Worker: $ $31,512 – $47,267
HVAC Technician: $41,376 – $62,781
Semi-Skilled Laborer: $24,775 – $31,215
Operations Supervisor: $41,376 – $62,781
Airfield Painter: $34,663 – $51,993
BHM Airport Event Room
5900 Messer Airport Highway
Birmingham, AL 35212
The Event Room is located on the upper level near Door 4.
Directions to the airport’s Event Room:
- Travel down Messer Airport Highway approaching the airport terminal.
- Follow the signs for Hourly parking.
- Go up the ramp for Hourly Parking (Level 3) and pull a ticket.
- Park in yellow section C. Take the elevator (or stairs) to the Departure Level.
- Walk across the upper roadway to come inside the terminal at Door 4U.
- Once inside, go towards the left and you will see the Event Room.
*Information regarding positions and pay are subject to change. Please contact the company directly for the most current information.