Step 1. Application Completion and Submission
- Read the Requirements for Applicants for submission details and documents.
- Complete the certification application.
- Mail a printed and signed copy of the original application including all attachments. BAA will not process your application until the original, including all signatures, has been submitted.
Step 2. Application Retrieval
- BAA will receive and review your application for completeness.
- BAA will notify you of any deficiencies in your application.
Step 3. Application Review
- BAA will review the contents of your entire application.
- BAA may schedule a Site Visit with you.
Step 4. Application Approval
- The DBE Liaison Compliance Officer decides whether to grant certification.
- BAA will notify you of the DBE Liaison Compliance Officer’s decision regarding your application.
Step 5. Certification Set-up
- BAA will add your firm to the online DBE directory.
- Once certified, your firm is eligible to participate in BAA’s DBE Program.